What's it worth to you?

Some of the values along with titles/artist here are surprising

These Are the Highest-Valued Vinyl Records of Our Century (luxandlush.com)

Maybe some you have a few?

tablejockey

Unintentionally some of my LPs are worth thousands.  It was a complete accident.

of the records on the list i’ve sold two OG kind of blues and a pristine OG of The Freewheelin (not the one with different tracks there are only 30 of - the updated one). i’ve had a fair number of records that are worth a good amount of money but almost none of them stay (or will stay) with me forever. as more and more great, previously lesser known stuff gets the quality reissue treatment, it just doesn’t make sense to me to hang on to OGs just because they’re rare. at the end of the day i just love music. i do enjoy having out-of-the-way records you can’t get easily but there’s some ego involved there - it ultimately has nothing to do with the love of music. & really, if some sweaty pale obsessive collector wants to give me $400 for an obscure 45 i can now re-buy for $20, who am i to say no?

I have this very pressing, paid somewhere between $15-20 years back

Dorothy Ashby – The Rubáiyát Of Dorothy Ashby (1970, Vinyl) - Discog

Probably play grade a+ with the minor scuffs on the cover. I guess that makes it discounted @$975.00?

Absolutely nuts value!

@tablejockey On popsike the highest paid last year was $300.  Otherwise, under $70 for many sales.  The Discogs listing is an outlier.   Sorry.

No reason to apologize fleschler. 

It was simply a goof comment based on the page. I'm not holding my breath to sell it  to the highest bidder.

No LP of any pedigree is worth that kind of money.