Sony Playstation 1 for a CD player ???

I'm using a sony playstation 1 for a cd player and it is a REAL SHOCKER!! I heard about how good it was over on 6moons.com Is anyone else using these as cd players too?
hifisoundguy
Thanks Jaylee, The 101 is lacking a lot of detail and the highs roll off very quickly. It also sounds very closed in. It does have a smooth sound and OK mids for what that's worth. For $15.00 it was fun to play with anyway.
Finally got one last week and able to play the cd by using the controler.This thing really play cd and lot's of fun.This will stay in the garage for now and i left it on 24/7.

IF I REPLACE THE REGULAR POWER CORD TO A PS AUDIO C7 CORD..IS THERE ANY IMPROVEMENT ?

BTW,THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT I LEARNED SOMETHING AGAIN !
Pescolar,

An upgrade from the stock power cord to the PS Audio Xstream Power Punch C7 is worth the $50 investment. The result is better dynamic range, a punchier and better defined bass and lower noise floor. An even better power cord is the Furutech G-320Ag-18F8. A friend brought his over and let me audition it with my Playstation. It's even more refined than the PS Audio cord, but it's also more than double the price. Jeff Day of Six Moons gave it a Blue Moon Award.
Rhing...it's on sale for $29.99 now plus shipping.I can use this in my other gear or may be will use for PS1.

Is there any adaptor that i can use?
Thanks.