rca or usb digital

does anyone have aavik, i have a u300 integrated and need to get a digital cable, which works best with this unit, rca or usb, they both play to 192, the optical goes to 96, thoughts?

ckr1969

With an Aurender you are likely to get best performance from the AES connector. This is what I found best from my W20SE. 

Whatever sounds better and what the manufacturer of your DAC recommended.

I have a LessLoss R2R with the outboard 640X firewall and 3 inboard. Also use a Innuos Zenith with the Sense software. Zafino Cable USB. No clock as there is no need for it. I also do not use MQA as it a bet of a joke in my opinion. Use Quobuz for streaming and mostly radio..Pardise. .1FM.

Sounds spectacular in my system. Lower grade stuff will require more insularly items to make your digital sound better. DDC, Clocks, ….just my options so take it with a grande and use what sounds best to you. 

How do you like the N20?    I have the N200 and am blown away at how great digital can sound .    I Should have put money in the digital front end a long time ago....   just as well because I was waiting for streamers to mature a little.