How many people do you think have the same DAC, amplifier, and speakers

I was thinking that the majority of people have unique systems. 

So you think statistically that maybe only a couple of percent of people have the same source, amplifier, and speakers?

I guess that's what fuels the 'mine is bigger than yours' discussions..

mid-fi-crisis

I bet specific dealers in a town sell the same system more often than we think.  Many dealers have set ups in their showroom that show of brands, the people fall for THAT system.

Custom built Alternative Audio amplifiers not many of them around since Dave H passed away.  I did have to replace the inexpensive RCA jacks with better ones now I am happy with them.  Musical fidelity m1dac, Zu audio speakers.

I use a Bryston 4b SST2 to drive my Maggie 1.7i.  I know Bryston amplification is a popular choice among Maggie owners.  My preamp is an upgraded BAT VK30-SE and my main source is a VPI TNT4 with TNT5 bearing and SOTA Total Eclipse motor system, with ET2.5 Tonearm and a Lyra Delos cartridge.  Not sure how many people have something like those.

I don’t know, but my local audio group meets this weekend and our host has my DAC, a PS Audio Directstream. I’m really eager to hear how the rest of the (much more expensive) system plays it.

This is a great question. I’m sure it’s possible someone else has a Denafrits Hermes to a Pontus ii to an Atoll IN300. But I’m pretty confident she/he doesn’t have a pair of completely refurbished (by Richard So) ADS L1590ii. These speakers are old, but i tell myself ‘I have some brand new 1980s technology.’ 😂