The best headphone amplifier for Senheiser HD-650

What is the best inexpensive amp for these headphones? Creek?, Grado?, Musical Fidelity? Rock music. Appreciate your response.
maril555
Consider the EarMax or EarMax Pro, OTL, with 3 small tubes. It is compact, very easy to listen to, and relatively inexpensive to experiment with other tubes. You can find them used around $400 or less.
Grado just added and RA-1 HG designed for it HG=High Gain.

I realy like my Antique Sound Labs switchable transformer/OTL which at one setting or the other has enough gain for just about anything.

Buy a restored Fisher 500 receiver. The headphone output runs off the power amp outputs. Plus you get the tube phono stage and tuner.

Tom
Head-Fi is the place to go. To get the energy of Rock music into the 650's for not too much $, probably the Gilmore Lite from www.headamp.com would be the best amp. $299 with P.S. upgrade option for another $175 I believe

Good luck.
Head-Fi is the place to go for advice. My advice is to look at Antique Sound Lab. I am using the HD-600 with their MG Head OTL Mark II. It makes the Senns sound sweet yet detailed. I can listen to them for hours. I wish now that I had spent a little more and gotten one of their similar pre-amps with headphone output. I would have made a small second room system by adding am amp and my new Von Schweikert VR-1s. Good luck!