Leonard Cohen Tribute - Here It Is

Here It Is: A Tribute to Leonard Cohen (Album Trailer)

Steer Your Way - Norah Jones

Here It Is - Peter Gabriel

Here It Is: A Tribute to Leonard Cohen - Famous Blue Raincoat - Nathaniel Rateliff (Music Video)

Bird On The Wire - Bill Frisell

Here It Is: A Tribute to Leonard Cohen - Suzanne - Gregory Porter (Music Video)

Coming Back To You - James Taylor

Artist list:

Norah Jones, Peter Gabriel, Gregory Porter, Sarah McLachlan, Immanuel Wilkins, Luciana Souza, James Taylor, Iggy Pop, Mavis Staples. David Grey, Nathaniel Ratliff, Bill Frisell

Folk Alley Review

"It’s lucky for the tribute that Cohen’s songs are so strong, they hold their center no matter who is singing. Longtime fans may be just as pleased to go listen to the man himself. But folks who are looking for a door into his genius will be duly satisfied here."

bigquery

Jennifer Warnes album of Leonard Cphen, including Duet with Leonard "Joan of Arc" a fantastic image conjured up by Leonard.

It is so darn easy to post links, why don't more people post links

A whole bunch of singers have done cover albums over the years.  A couple of the better ones are by Judy Collins and Perla Batalla.

If you like Cohen's gravelly voice, you should check out Sean Rowe.  You'll recognize one of his songs from the closing credits of The Accountant.

@bigquery , Thank you so much for posting this. I am in the process of culling my album collection down to 1,000 with 600 to go, and played Cohens first album last night and it sounded as fresh as when I purchased it so many decades ago. I have to go now to put my order in for the Tribute album, Always interested in great artist interpretation of beautifully written lyrics/poetry. Enjoy the music