Whats playing on your system today?

Today I decided to listen to two of my favorite rock guitar heros and one great vocalist. Guitarist' Robin Trower, Ronnie Montrose and vocalist Davey Pattison.

I listened to Trower songs:
Bridge of sighs, Stitch in time, The fool and me, my personal favorite- Too rolling stoned and others.....

Then I pulled out "Gamma". 
I listened to: Razor King, Wish I was and Skin and bone and others.....

Davey Pattison hooked has also up with Michael Shenker also. I really enjoyed my day so far. Anybody else heard anything good?

N

nutty

I don’t know how Bob Witrak at HDTT manages to accomplish this, but he’s given us two releases today of superb albums. First Saxophone Colossus and now one of the greatest Mercury Living Presence recordings in a gorgeous DSD256/DXD transfer. Here we have one of the world’s greatest French conductors and one of the world’s finest French orchestras (albeit located in the United States) playing the very essence of French music.

+1 @rushton - I don't listen to classical music much but do very much enjoy that album. 

@boxer12  Glad to know this is one you enjoy. I confess that I'm guilty of listening to a lot of classical. Plus, just about anything acoustic. Earlier today I was listening to Melody Gardot.