Roger Waters Live Last Night in Glendale,AZ

My first concert in a while. Last was Sia. 

Roger has a message for his audience

that comes with the music. Somewhat off-putting

I must say. I went for music not politics. Not saying

I totally disagree with his. F-bombs galore. All our presidents

past and current are mass murderers. Could be a bit strong.

He is 79 and British.  Has some fun stories. I can live without

the other messages though. Is this messaging common nowadays?

128x128jeffseight

He did the same thing here in Edmonton AB  a few weeks ago. It's bad enough paying ridiculous prices, but having to sit there and listen to blah blah...blah blah...

Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands. I have all of their albums since Dark Side of the Moon. I once had a girlfriend who bitterly complained that I played "Wish you Were Here" over and over. I also enjoyed Rogers' solo albums.  Politically he is a total jerk IMO.   His anti-Israel beliefs nauseate me.  In that regard, he is just another **ick in the Wall.  I can still enjoy his music while I hold my nose.

While his music has had a social commentary aspect going back to Dark Side, he seems to have gone off the rails with age. He now supports the People's Republic Of China crushing the free and democratic people of the country of Taiwan.  He supports full surrender of Ukraine to Russia.  His positions have gotten quite demented.

Go see Nick Mason or David Gilmour if you want a live Floyd fix.

When I saw him a few weeks ago, they had a recording before the show even started that said something along the lines of, if you came just for the music and not his politics, you can eff off to the bar. 

You had your chance. 

I should have done some research before buying the tickets.

I knew he used Q Sound in the early 90s so I thought he must appreciate

good sound.  

If Travlinjack and Styleman's statements are correct Roger is not playing with a full

deck.

As people age they often become more paranoid.

He did look good for 79!