Help finding a subwoofer

I want a subwoofer that meets the following criteria.

1. 12 inch driver max size. Or 8 inch driver plus passive driver. Or 10 inches driver.

2. Android or IPhone or iPad app to change settings anytime I want.

3. Speaker high level inputs.

Please if you know any let me know.

System is for music primarily movies completely secondary. I really have two systems that can use the sub(s). Main drivers do not go low. On set is Cain and Cain single Ben with Fostex 8 inch driver. the other Martin Logan Motion 15, these are nice small speakers that Are not expensive.

Thanks for your contributions

alanpiga

I really enjoy SVS subwoofers for the price. Perhaps the SVS SB-2000 or SVS SB-3000 Micro might fit your needs. The app flexibility is truly wonderful and. Delight to use for easy integration with the rest of the room and system. 

Blisshifi

thanks for your reply, I have thought of two micro 300.s but I am hesitant because they do not feature high level inputs.

Kota1 thanks I would love to have two smaller subs, I just do not want to close the door to the other options. Also for transportation is great which is actually a high priority for me.

check the Martin Logan Dynamo series.  tight punchy subs that fly under the radar of the SVS / REL big names but are worthy nonetheless.  

high level inputs and the downloadable app has versatile controls with a multitude of adjustments including crossover, continuous phase, slope, etc.  the app is also intuitive to use and you can control multiple subwoofers if you choose.