Review on Coda Technologies 16 Amplifier went live today

Just wanted to inform the individuals that have shown interest in reading the full review on Stereo Times website, not just the comments on the on-going thread about the 16 amplifier, that it was posted this morning.  It gets into the details why this is a spectacular piece regarding performance, build quality, and it's very reasonable price for what you get for your money.

teajay

I would say the 07x is not as nuetral as my preferred Benchmark LA4. I bet the majority opinion would be to favor the 07x over the LA4.

I saw you were asking about preamps in the other thread. I think you will really like the 07x.

I absolutely love my Coda #16. It is the best SS amp I’ve ever owned. The only thing that could make me part with it would be the custom built tube mono blocks that will be arriving this week and that’s a maybe.

For you 07x owners reading this thread. There is a separate power supply upgrade coming out for the 07x. I am sure it will increase the performance. Prior owners can use it, not sure how that would work..