Recommendation for Headphones

My current rig is a Lumin U1 mini feeding a Intona isolation unit feeding a Chord Qutest DAC feeding a Primaluna evo300 integrated amp with tube upgrades.

I use Goldenear Triton 1r speakers.

What would be a good headphone for this setup.  Would like to keep it under 2500 if possible.   Thanks Much

mlapenta

Thanks all for help 

went with HIFIMAN HE1000 V2  gonna add moon audio black dragon cable unless you folks have a better cable  need 15 feet 

Ooh you bugger! As mentioned earlier I’ve got the Arya Stealths and lust after the HE1000v2s. Congrats!!! What headphone amp are you using because that will be key to cable matching?

I am using my PrimaLuna evo300 integrated amp for this purpose and was planning on MoonAudio black dragon cable

The Moon cable is designed for a warm, musical presentation, so the only concern would be if between that and your amp if that may or may not be too much of a good thing?  If you’d rather just pass on the sound characteristics your amp produces you might want to consider something more neutral sounding like this…

https://www.lavricables.com/cables/ultimate-silver-hifiman-he1000-upgrade-cable/

I use this with my Arya Stealths and Class A solid state headphone amp and find it to be very balanced and neither too warm or too bright sounding — nothing stands out over anything else in the sonic spectrum.  Which would be right for you I’ve absolutely no idea, and as we all know cables can be a crapshoot as to how they’ll perform in any individual system but just thought I’d pass this on FWIW,

Post removed