The new LSA Signature 50 Monitor "Disruptive Product"

My review on the Stereo Times website on the LSA Signature 50 speaker was posted this morning. I believe that you GON members would enjoy the details why I refer to this monitor as a "Disruptive Product" regarding it's cost vs. performance ratio. Take a look at the review for the details of why my time with the Signature 50 was so much fun and has lead to hours of musical enjoyment.

Teajay (Terry London)

amorstereo

I've heard that their Signature 80s were not so disruptive at the recent AZ AV Club Speaker Fest.

This one definitely seemed to be disruptive. Apparently smoked some very highly regarded competitors, many better than LSA.

Buchart Audio S400 MkII

The LSA Signature 80 was one of the poorest performers.

The ATC SCM11 and KEF R3 monitors tied for second.

The Triangle Comete monitor came in third.

The judging was done by the attendees, audiophiles and music lovers, not reviewers or forum shills.

@grislybutter -- explain what?  It's an online retailer that sells audio gear. Some of it is from other manufacturers, and some of the gear is their own house brand - LSA. 

@mlsstl 

the colors, the design, the logic, the missing info, the lack of structure, the redundancy, all that. I am not asking for much, just the minimum of consistency and transparency.