Silver Speaker Cables

I would like to try silver speaker cables. I have always been curious as to how they would affect the sound of my system. That said, I have a very limited budget. Is there such a thing as low priced silver cables? If so, recommendations?

Thanks all!

gnoworyta

@gnoworyta

I 2nd lak’s recommendation. The Lavricables are high quality constructed and very reasonably priced for a pure silver wire conductor. I use their power cables, Grand (3) and Master (1) in my audio system. They are wonderful sounding additions and I’m very happy that I purchased them.

I use Ocellia Silver Reference pure silver IC/SC. An excellent product but more expensive than the Lavricables products. I would politely ignore those who tell you there is no difference between this or that. Pursue what you are curious about and listen and learn for yourself.

Charles

I bought a pair of Clear Day Double Shotgun speaker cables years ago and never had the urge to change them. You will like the difference pure silver makes to your system. All my cables are silver except the power cords.

Post removed