Reference 3A line updated

For those of you who follow Reference 3A, it seems that their entire line has been updated with:
A new, high tech, sound-absorbing finish called "Nextel."
A new, beryllium dome tweeter on all models, including the entry-level Dulcet.
Two new models, one called the Nefes, and a huge, 7-driver model called the Sena.
Hoping somebody out there going to Vega for THE Show next week can check out their room and report back.
The Ref 3A web site has had a nice redesign, too.
rebbi
Thank you, Tubegrrover, terrific response to my question.

When I owned an earlier generation of the DeCapo i a few years ago, I eventually found them too forward for my tastes. (There's a huge upside to having basically no crossover, but there has to be some penalty, right?) Sounds like they may have improved in that regard but perhaps not 100%. I will try to have a listen at a local dealer.
Dubrin, Since you addressed your question to Tubegroover I refrained from posting until he had answered. He answered well, and I agree with what he said. I would underscore a couple of things. The drivers are extremely well integrated. Also, there is indeed no etching in the upper registers. Where they deviate from neutral, in general, the deviation is euphonic in nature, not offensive. I would characterize them as being a bit on the warm side. I bought these speakers to use in a bedroom system where I will use them primarily to listen to solo piano and chamber music. I will appreciate the warmth there, I think.

It has been about 30 years since I bought my last monitors. This was a very good purchase!
Well maybe a bit warm but it wouldn't be an adjective I would use in my set-up. To me they are in the "Goldilocks" zone particularly with the Berning amp which seems to compliment them so well, an honest, dynamic, fast, wide bandwidth design that neither adds or substracts the signal they are fed and seems an ideal electrical match with the DeCapo at the low feedback setting, a pre-requisite for purchasing the speakers. It is the only amplifier I have heard them with to date. It is precisely in the mid/upper bass that I am hearing some serious magic that was frustratingly lacking with the VSM. I can certainly imagine a warmer presentation depending on components, particularly amplifier, and cabling. I would be interested in knowing what you are using with yours Brownsfan. I've even read that they sounded "analytical" ane even "clinical" which would REALLY make me wonder the conditions for those conclusions.
Tubegrover, Take a look at my system page. Until I get the rest of my bedroom system together, when I listen to the deCapos they are in my main system, switching out the 3.7Rs. The system is dead neutral with the Maggies in. When you rotate in the deCapos, the tonal balance shifts to just a bit warm of neutral.