Ampzilla 2000 v2 and Mcintosh MC402

I have the opportunity to either purchase an Ampzilla 2000 or MC402 from Mcintosh. I am choosing either one of these and would like your opinion on either one. Which one is better sound quality wise?

The rest of my system is : Mcintosh C1100 preamp, KEF reference 1 speakers, and Audioquest cables.

I like deep big bass, smooth mid range, big and deep sound stage and airy high.

128x128viethluu

@jasonbourne52 No way in hell that I will sell the Mc Preamp. In my opinion, Mc makes some very good preamp. I compared it with a lot of other preamps and always come back to the Mc preamp.

I cannot say the same with Mc power amp though.

I regret selling my McIntosh C28 preamp several years ago. I still have the MR77 tuner! Excellent tuner!

I have been in A/V retail for 30 years. I have had the pleasure of facility tours of 2 major high end electronic manufactures. The most important take away from both tours is that their products are designed to work and sound their best in a complete system. Mix and match at your own risk. In my experience, it leads to frustration and the endless cycle of upgrades.

Stick with Mac if you like a warm robust sound.  Almost anything else in that price range will articulate better.