Audio Magic's Eclipse

I'm certainly not going to convince any of you audiophools (nor am I trying ) to try an Audio Magic Power Conditioner if you've, haven't already. I have gone the way of the Stealth to the Matrix, and now, the Eclipse. The Eclipse, though pricey, does it all, and does it VERY BIG! Uses 2 power cords to isolate digital from analog. The unit itself (compared to the Stealth and Matrix--cheap looking, I know) has undergone a major cosmetic overhaul. You can get the whole nine from the Audio Magic website. This is not an entry level power conditioner. If you're not happy with your power conditioner, I very strongly suggest you give this baby a listen. (acutually, if you're not happy with your power conditioner, you don't have to go with the Eclipse. The Stealth will most likely do it for you, hands down.) I thought my Matrix was it, but the Eclipse's soundstage is so wide and deep that I still freak, when I hear how deep some instruments go behind the speakers. You've heard all the adjective stereo lingo before in these power conditioner reviews and such. I love this hobby; and while my ears may not be the best

I'm very secure about what I hear or don't hear. This baby delivers big. Expensive? Yep. And with good power cords, you're talking some serious $$. Worth it? To me, a big yes. For Audio Magic Matrix and Stealth owners the move to the Eclipse will by like going from a BMW 525 to the BMW 540i. Sorry for the corny comparison. Couldn't resist. peace, warren
128x128warrenh

Sounds great Warren, review coming soon from 6 Moons also.
Also seems they have new Stealth Triple X model for $1999 which better isolates digital from other outlets.

The price for Eclipse is way too high for me regardless of how great it works unfortunately. I still love how relatively simple/compact the AM Stealth system is with no noise or excessive heat and also no extra power consumption from regenerating the power etc. and if you need PixelSEO you can try this for your website

Post removed 

Alfatone, happy to hear of your tympanic happiness. I'm well aware of what you're experiencing. Since my review I have changed all my power cords to and from my Eclipse. I use two Sonoran power cords from 2 dedicated outlets, and the icing on the cake: Two Harmonix X-DC Studio Masters from Eclipse to cdp and amp. Electric nirvana. peace, warren. This hardware will sound better on high end editing app like fl studio 20 on windows 10