Break in time necessary and if so how long for Dynaudio Heritage Special ?

Just hooked up brand new speakers, amazing transparency but hearing some glare with Remiyo CDP/Cardas Clear ICs/Zanden 3100 pre/Parasound JC1s & Silversmith Fideleum SCs. Do not want to do analog until break-in has been achieved.

For those who believe break-in is a myth, that's fine too but please abstain from turning this into a debate in that regard. Thanks in advance for any helpful advice.

rost

I've had my Heritage Specials for nearly a year and have paired them with various integrateds from Audio Note, Hegel, Luxman and now Simaudio Moon. Never any glare in my presentations.

These are among the best balanced speakers I’ve ever owned and the Esotar3 tweeter is superbly smooth while being detailed as well.

Don’t do anything to mitigate until about 300 hours. Be patient. It’s going to change and hopefully for the better. Hang in there. 

300 hrs sounds about right. Initial Perception of glare has been significantly reduced after only a few hours. Have the original C4s that when new seemed to take forever to open up. Hence was expecting a closed in sound before break-in but appears these HS are voiced differently. Toddler grandchildren climbing and jumping off  the amps forced move from spacious living room to smaller quarters and speakers.

Thanks for the advice.

My Heritage Specials took months to break in. I have had them for about 9 months now, and I'm sure they are still improving.

I always hook up speakers out of phase and play them continuously with pink noise for many hours, even days. That should help cut the time down.