Schiit Lokius anyone?

128x128ghosthouse
Hi ebm, really? did you have the chance to test it with your gear? I´ve read good things about it, not only here. Thanks.

I added a silver Lokius in my main system (higher end Yamaha/Klipsch) last year and was and still am mightily impressed. I now wonder why I waited so long? It was the missing ingredient that I didn't know was missing until I installed it. So recently, I put together a desktop streaming only head-fi system, consisting of an ifi Zen Stream, Schiit Bifrost 2, Jotunheim 2, and of course another Lokius. These are all in black. Listening in with Klipsch HP-3 cans. Sounds terrific! Highly recommended the Lokius is!

I have the Loki max. I just love it. I use to be a purist, but know more. I particularly, like to bass boast when listing at low levels. The fact that I can make changes from my chair is a huge plus. I even like the Loki better that the tone controls on my Mac MA352. It works so well it seems to change more of the characteristic of the speaker then change the music. It’s really very good and a wellcome addition to my system.