Is blasphemous Music ok?

keepupquestions

@bob540 Yes!

It’s really as simple as that.  No need for mental gymnastics.

Why people need to “church it up” (no pun intended) into some kind of quasi-intellectual debate is beyond me.

You don’t like it? Don’t buy it.

Simple. Done. Happily Ever After.

@pkatsuleas , actually it can be quite pleasant to have a 'light' spirited discussion 'round here without resorting to a mind-grind when taken too seriously by

The Some.

Time for a culture break down, literally...presented for your consideration, doing a Serling here:

Speaking of another deep fake, it seems it's not enough to know about you in a mere statistical sense....they're on the verge of spoofing You.

*sigh*  I just knew reality was really bad idea, although :31 kinda sums up my general reaction of late... ;)

Apparently, you must not have children, but if you do, and I'm not suggesting you sneak around and check their phones, laptops, etc., but if you do?  Maybe just don't listen.  And now something in good taste: 

Because there are no gods, blasphemy is the ultimate victimless crime. Blaspheme away.

I think the Wheeler Walker Jr song is more cringe-making than blasphemous. I like my blasphemy to have a little more wit and edge to it.

There are a few artists I would happily consign to hell though.

(Inserts photo of Justin Bieber)