A rookie with 10K, seeking advise

I'm new to the HiFi world. I listen to a lot of female vocal and classical music. I like both digital and vinyl. I am using a pair of Wharfedale Linton heritage and PS Audio Stellar Strata. 

I know this is too broad a question, but with 10K budget, where can I wisely spend my money? I don't mind tubes and I don't mind used either.

Any advise is greatly appreciated!

llid2

Your step of asking specific questions here of experienced audiophiles is a good one.  My suggestion is 1) don't rush your research, 2) research thoroughly, learning what to ask and how to respond to requests for more info, as there are many aspects of the upgrading process and even more opinions about it, and 3) again, move slowly.

The benefits of moving slowly when making purchase decisions as a beginner far outweight the fleeting gratifications of just getting something different, and quickly.

Yes, david_ten, I can feel the exciting times ahead! What you said just blew my mind: 10K on power and cables?! Their priority is even higher than speakers and amp? I guess I need to do some homework first...

With a 10k budget I’d clear the decks and start fresh — sell what you have to offset cost of the new system. THE single most important question is what sound characteristics are most important to you and what improvements are you’re looking for. Without that critical info this is nothing more than a crapshoot.

Another suggestion:  read the entire Stereophile glossary, so you have a foundation from which to discuss and comprehend audiophile language.

https://www.stereophile.com/content/sounds-audio-glossary-glossary

@llid2 It is not that their priority is "even higher than speakers and amp"...it is because power is fundamental and foundational and the linkages (synergistically) between components are critical.

The power side will pay dividends, no matter what you do in the future.

The stage you are at lends itself to learning and growing. I would put my focus on that...that is, learning and growing. Incredible results will follow.