Kef Blade or Wilson Audio Alexia?

Please give your advise, if I am to buy a floor standing speakers and place it in a 28 sq ft room, would you prefer a Wilson Audio Alexia or Kef Blade?
jerrypan
I have not heard the new Wilsons, but I have heard the Blades. I love everything about them!!!!! I can't justify the expense, but did purchase the R700 in Rosewood to get as close to the Blade sound as possible.
208 sq ft is 13x16 feet. A Wilson Sophia is about the biggest speaker you would want in a room that size unless it's part of a bigger open architecture.

As I said in my previous post the Blade is a chameleon of a speaker, and it depends where and what you heard it on.

Some of the dealers do not have them setup correctly or do not have the right sized rooms to make them sing, my pair sounds amazing, except that I do not get the extreme deep bass that I have heard come out of them in a different room.

What is interesting in Sound Stage's article titled the speakers I would buy for $100k he listed both the Blades and the more expensive Vivids.

In the review on the Blades from I think Hifi news or hifi plus came away with the same conclusions I have which is if you set them up right, they sound like a $70k speaker.

I also have the 207.2 and the Blades are vastly superior to the 207.2. I have heard the Sasha, and the Blades are again a vastly superior speaker, same with the Blades vs the Magico products in the same range.

You owe it to yourself to hear them well setup, they are amazing.
The Absolute Sound review of the KEF Blade was unequivocally favorable. So much so that I was also thinking of getting a pair of Q900s as an affordable consolation prize, or maybe since I have a matched pair of compact subs, the R-300 or 50th Anniversary stand-mounts.

Also, here's a Stereophile evaluation that acknowledges that demos at previous shows were not good, but that this demo was done under much better circumstances and would be on the reviewer's short list.
Does anyone really make a purchasing decision based on what some random person writes on this forum?