Using battery power to go off the City's power grid

I'm using a Bluetti AC200MAX 2,200 watt expandable power station to take my system off the city's power grid.  It runs off a lithium ion phosphate battery with a 4,800 watt pure sine wave inverter. My total system only takes about 450 watts so I have never heard the fan kick on - it is totally silent. The music comes from a completely black background, with a huge soundstage that sounds very natural. I know that Ric Schultz has talked about these types of setups and there is a very expensive Stromtank battery system that is marketed to audiophiles. Anyone else tried this type of setup in their audio system?

Here is a link to a review:

128x128sbayne

Agreed.  He is now on many threads and derailing each one of them. This thread has gone off the tracks and that is too bad really. 

The audiophile objectivist needs to please the bot, subjectivist only needs to please him or herself. Man, I'm one happy audiophile having built a wonderful system based on  trust in my aural perceptive abilities.

To summarize what I have learned by taking my system to battery power:

1. Make sure to buy one that more than meets your system power requirements and can handle the initial power surge of your amp.

2. The inverter should produce a pure sine wave and remain stable at 120v and 60HZ even under full load.

3. Look for one with heat sinks in addition to just cooling fans - to keep the fans off under normal usage.

IF ANYONE ELSE HAS GONE TO A BATTERY POWERED SYSTEM PLEASE CHIME IN. I know Ric has and I appreciate everything he is doing to spread the word and help others if this something they are interested in. Like he has said many times I hope we are here to learn and have a cordial dialogue - not just argue.