What speakers are you using with Luxman class A?

I am using a Luxman 550 A II 20 watts class A with harbeth C7es3 with excellent results, even with a pair of Silverline Minuets supreme plus sounds wonderful, AZ hologram II and satori jumpers on the minuets make it more tube like.
I also used system audio SA2K with excellent results, I heard some people are using audio physics, I would like to hear about your experience with this fabulous luxman gear and speakers/cables synergy.

I have been listening to much more expensive gear in the past and I always go back to Luxman class A, I guess I follow my ears no the $.

Regards to you all.
128x128mountainsong

Brianmgrarcom

23-05-2013

I have used my 590 AII with Harbeth SHL5’s

Is it 590AX or 590AXII? I thought the AXII was introduced to the market in 2015 or 2016?

I have the 590AXII. My dealer told me the AXII is noticeably better in sound quality than the AX.

The 590AXII drove my Wilson Watt/Puppy 8's extremely well. Don't get confused with the power rating, it's MUCH more powerful than you would think.

That 2013 comment probably referred to the model that preceded the AX. This is an old thread and that amp has been through a lot of revisions!

590A 2005

590Aii 2010

590 AX 2013

590Axii 2016

Too bad it won't be re-upped....

harbeths and top tier solid state like luxman hegel pass ayre classe etc etc have been well known well owned well enjoyed combinations for a long time, to the present...