AVA Vision Set 400 v Belles SA-100

What amp would you recommend of these two, AVA Vision Set 400 or the Belles SA-100 amp, to be used with either a Don Sachs pre amp or a Supratek Cabernet pre, my speakers are Graham Audio LS 5/9.

Would very much appreciate your input on the two amps, especially how they fair with tube pre amps.
What is the sound difference between them and is there a quality difference?
I know that the Belles is much more expensive, but I can maybe make a deal on a demo unit, that puts it into the same price bracket as a new Set 400.

I don’t like clinical sound, or thin upper mid/treble, I prefer rich and organic sound with clarity, but never harsh,
also it is very important for me to be able to listen for many hours without any fatigue.

Hope to hear from some members that have or have heard either amp.
Thanks.
gryphongryph

If you decide to change preamps, I believe that some of the current AVA preamp offering have a high and low gain switch so they can work with a wider range of amplifiers and sensitive speakers. 

Sorry guys I made a mistake in my last post, too much red vine, the gain is too high on the 6SN7 output, the adjustment works on the 300B, but unfortunately I loose the right channel when activating the gain switch, have sent pictures to Mick of the inside of the pre, but have not heard back from him, I could see nothing wrong inside, but I am no expert.

I have had problems with this pre since I got it, it was also shipped back to Mick because of hum, unfortunately getting it back it still hums and when using the gain switch on the 300B output I loose one channel !!

Feel like I have moved the discussion on to Supratek, which was not my intention, please let us go back to AVA and Belles.

Be interesting how the new 400 will look.