High Fidelity Cables?

I’ve noticed for the past week or so, that my favorite cable manufacturer, High Fidelity Cables, is closed due to Covid.  Anyone know anything more?

louisl

Hey 99,

“What a pathetic lesson coming from a religious freak. Scary. Preach the word of god and stiff your brothers.”  From 99

Rick is a true believer in the Death burial and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ so what makes him a religious freak? Where and when did he preach to you? Never!

I am then a RF also in your 💩 world.

Has he stiffed anyone out there?

@glory wait some will see these posts and state their HF status or lack their of. He did leave all his employees in Texas in the lurch and unpaid.

Lo or no class for sure.

Rick's creations were well-built and an outstanding use of technology. But he had a terrible business plan. How many $10,000 cables did he think he would sell? The more affordable products were very successful, it's evident in all the threads on different forums. 

My $1500 cable came in a Pelican Case, completely unnecessary and not good for business on his part. Maybe he was creating a mystique, HiFi for the upper financial tier. But to shut down the business without a word is so not cool. I don't see how he can be trusted in his next endeavor.

So @theaudiotweak what is the new flavor of cable lube? Rick is still making his liquid audio gold and selling it through on US outlet. Did you find a better cable elixir?