Hegel H590 integrated amp

What can I say?  This, especially for the money, and it's far from being cheap, is the best integrated amp on the market!!!  Immense power that can drive any inefficient speaker, including my notoriously hard to drive Revel Salon 2 speakers with authority, sublime sound quality, features to die for, superb DAC, built like a tank and is as reliable as heck.  The Hegel H590 is one of the very few, and I mean, very few, end-game integrated amps on the planet today.  And, the beauty of the Hegel H590 is that, it's so darned "OUTSTANDING" that you don't have to spend more or want for more.  The Hegel H590 is, without a doubt, the best value for the money when it comes to the current, ultra high-end integrated amps on the market.         

kennymacc

@kennymacc

i also love hegels but i gotta say, your post, while a nice expression of enthusiasm, makes me want to ask what other competing integrated amps have you tried?

i think the h590 is a wonderful end game amp at a quite reasonable price, but there are probably 15 other makers of legit end game integrateds out there...

You're absolutely right.  There's also a number of reference level, end-game, speakers, amps, preamps, DACs, etc., out there.  And, they're all like the many flavors of ice cream, and you get to pick your favorite flavor.    

Ain't life grand?      

I'm offended by this pointless post.  I thought this forum was to help inform others, but the poster is merely (over) stating his love affair with his amp, without any frame of reference or comparison.  I'd also point out that when the problems, conflict and inequity in our country are steadily worsening, and the world itself is quickly becoming uninhabitable, "Ain't life grand" seems extremely shallow.

So, your life is just one big joyless gloomfest because the burdens of the world are heavy on your heart? This beautiful country of ours and the world always has, and always will have problems. That is an irrevocable fact of life.

The guy is happy that a piece of new audio gear is enhancing the joy of music in his life and is sharing that joy on here.

What’s the he point of your post?

That the entire world is in a downward spiral, we’re all doomed, and instead of finding joy where we can, should be in a constant state of despair?

You must be a hoot at parties...

party at @kennymacc ’s house!

bring your favorite music!

music and our stuff that makes it in our homes should make us happy not angry...

expressing positivity is good here, or anywhere, provided we don't overstate or mislead... then again, we are all adults here, we should be able to decide what is meant to inform vs what is meant to just share in fun...