Tyler Acoustic speakers

What model do you have/had, what are you driving them with, and how do/did you like them?

thecarpathian

Thanks, guys.

Geez, I thought there would be many more responses. They're pretty popular speakers...

I owned a pair of Linbrook Super Towers about 10 years ago. I liked them quite a bit. It has been too long ago to say much specific about them. Drove them with a Pass X150.5 and BAT VK-31 if memory serves. I have heard the Woodmeres, most of the original Decade line, one of the PD line, and the Highland H2, H3, and H4 at various shows over the years. The Highland line is the only current model I have listened to. I would take the Highland over any of the other models I have heard.

I have a pair of T1 timekeepers and I totally enjoy them. I am driving them with a rogue Atlas 3 magnum and Rogue RP1. It seems to be a very nice combination. The Tylers are very musical, super easy to live with. I am experiencing no fatigue. (I was with the prior pair of speakers, Klipsch Heresy 4's. While very detailed and dynamic, they wore me down after a half hour).

The Tylers have a nice soundstage, wide and deep. Decent low end for stand mounts, however I do use an SVS PB2000. I bought the dedicated stands from Ty, he made them for me to the height I wanted. My listening room is 12x15, concrete floor with mild foam treatment. I am very satisfied and would buy them all over again. 

Thanks Doyle. I spoke with Tyler today and might pull the trigger soon on a pair of T1s. I also have Rogue gear (Sphinx V3) and am also getting a pair of REL T5x subs.