Isolation Advice Needed

Hello, moving to a new home later this summer. The new house has suspended floors (wood over crawl space). No noticeable bounciness or floor deflection but so far I've lived in homes with concrete floors, so walking on the floor was subconscious activity. In the new house my steps are louder when I walk. So not sure what to expect when I setup my system in the new house.

I have all tube system housed in a Salamander rack. Any forewarning of unwanted vibrations creeping into the system and ways to mitigate them is greatly appreciated.

Current System...

Rega P6 (Audiomods Series VI/Shelter 501)

Aesthetix Rhea Sig. tube Phono

Graaf GM-50B Tube integrated

Wilson Benesch ACT Speakers (with Gaia II feet)

Best Regards

livin_262002

You owe it to yourself to try NobSound, I have Townshend, IsoAcoustics’s every kind. By far, at least mechanically these $34 pucks are the best. I have measured with all kinds of accelerometers, laser Doppler vibrometers, a Trinnov appliance, and REW just to mention a few. I took the time, but I was able to reduce vibrations with these pucks in the 3 axis to 0.00000013gs, that is 6 zeros to the right, while playing music uncomfortably loud.

Now I have 5 Townshend platforms for my speakers, 3 for my turntables, countless IsoAcoustics OREA, which are the worse, and many others. Over 20K of Euros, replaced with a bunch of $8 springs.

I found the link in your Amazon

https://www.amazon.com/Nobsound-Aluminum-Speakers-Isolation-Amplifiers/dp/B07K9ZYP84/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1P4XPOGVVG8MY&keywords=nobsound+springs&qid=1651543312&sprefix=nobsound+spring%2Caps%2C131&sr=8-1

Apologies for a delayed update but was busy with the move and travel. I'm very happy to report that Townshend seismic corners are working amazingly well. Just make sure you get the right load rated cells. I can jump near the rack but TT doesn't skip a beat. John Hannant of Townshend Audio worked with me to make sure I ordered the correct load cell rating.

Thanks for the update. You might try the aforementioned Nobsound springs under your amps. I use them to good effect. 

@astolfor ​​​​@noromance  thank you both for nobsound recommendation, will check them.

Best Regards 

Don't do anything until your system is in place then experiment.  I suspect you will need room treatments.   If you can get your system on the ground floor it will improve.