Are Harbeth the only warm and euphonic speakers in town ?

I've looked far and wide especially for bookshelf speakers with prominent full mids and a lush sound. So far the only name that comes up is harbeth. Maybe Sonus faber but are there other speakers that have similar tone but are made by a different company?

smodtactical

I'm in the Reynaud camp here and have been for 20 years.  I think Harbeth's are better than Spendors (less boring) but Reynaud's have a special quality especially models w an external tweeter (though Bliss Silvers are beautiful too.).  Dali, Sonus Faber, DeVore, Audio Note, Nola - there are probably others - reside on the warmer part of the spectrum. I for one do not like speakers with metal drivers.   As far as Harbeth's I think they are best w classical music where their "bloom" adds richness to vocals and acoustic instruments but wouldn't be where I would go if you liked modern overly processed pop music (though a new Lana Del Rey cd would sound amazing.  

@secretguy not every audiophile is focused on accuracy. And everyone has their own personal preference for what resonates with them the most sonically. There is no need to disparage others who think differently than you.

Post removed