MacIntosh Power Amp: What Power Conditioner Can Handle Peaks?

I'm new to the MA12000 integrated amp, but I live in an area with many thunderstorms, so my low level devices are attached to a Power Conditioner for surge protection and noise rejection.  I have another issue in that my audio room is served by one 15 amp 115v circuit.  The mac is 300W/channel and each subwoofer is 800-1000 w/channel.  So, I would like to at least have the mac draw upon the power conditioners peak power capabilities.  I know that McIntosh suggest that the amp be plugged directly into the wall.

What power conditioners can support the MA12000 and not totally break the bank...any in the $3000-$5000 price range?

vonhelmholtz

I have been using a PS Audio P15 "power regenerator" since it first came on the market, and very highly recommend it.  I have my entire audio system plugged into the P15 (McIntosh MC452/McIntosh C2500/PS Audio DAC & transport/Roon server and a pair of JL Audio F113V2 sub woofers) and I'm using about 1/8 of the AC power the P15 can deliver.

Wow..that is impressive.

Do you find an improvement with the power amp plugged into the regenerator vs directly to the wall?  I ask because the other advantage is evening out the power load on the house electrical circuit.