High Fidelity Cables?

I’ve noticed for the past week or so, that my favorite cable manufacturer, High Fidelity Cables, is closed due to Covid.  Anyone know anything more?

louisl

roxy54,

If your post is about the product that tweak1 is posting.....then you are confused.  The Music Purifiers (speaker rf filters) are a new product....just released in the last month.  I also sell Ground Enhancers....these have been available for 10 years or more.  They both produce good results....but the new Music Purifiers are way, way more powerful than the Ground Enhancers.....quite mind blowing for very little money.

ricevs,

I didn't express myself clearly. I didn't mean to say that I had boought that brand, just that I had bought and used rf filters attached to the speaker terminals by Electronic Visionary Systems I think. It was a long time ago. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

I’m curious if customers ended up getting the product they paid for. Unfortunately there is a long history of small audio manufacturers taking orders they know they could not possibly deliver for one reason or another (usually bankruptcy). I’m not saying that’s the case with HF Cables.

It’s one thing for fortunes to change and a manufacturer be unable to deliver product after spending a customer funds. It’s another when a guy keeps accepting cash long after he knows he’s never fulfilling those orders, see Merlin Music. It’s ultimately tragic that Bobby committed suicide, but he burned a lot of people. If you're a friend of his or a family member that is of course irrelevant. However, if you’re a guy that gave him $10k of hard earned cash that he pocketed, I’m sure you’re pissed at having gotten burned.

JMHO

High fidelity bought two new machine when they went on sale last year. I was shocked when they closed.i hope the money were return if orders not fulfilled.