What are you streaming tonight?

As we are in the modern age of music I thought I would see how this fares.
We have threads specific for cdp and tt so why not streaming as it is a modern media.
I don't care if you stream Tidal, Deezer, Spotify, Paradise Radio or any number of internet stations.
I would like you to share your tastes and method of streaming.
128x128uberwaltz

Bruce Hornsby - 'Flicted, Qobuz.  I really like this, it's light and breezy but deep at the same time.  Production is excellent.  It feels like he's experiencing a similar late career creative burst like David Crosby.

Dire Straits - Money for Nothing - Qobuz

I started listening to this remastered greatest hits collection on my system last night and it sounded so different from what I remember that I stopped it just a minute or two into Sultans of Swing.  My initial reaction was that it was so far from the original that it was distracting.

I thought I'd give it another listen this morning on my second system and I think what I was hearing last night was a lot of extra detail that I hadn't noticed before in other versions, including my MFSL vinyl copies of the individual albums.  

After giving it another chance, I really like it.  The instrument separation, vocal clarity, and dynamics seem really good to me and it still conveys a lot of feeling, especially on songs like Private Investigations and Brothers In Arms. 

Curious what others think.

Minions: The Rise of Gru - Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, Qobuz

This is great!  At least what I've heard so far... I'm about halfway through it.  Some great re-workings of classic 70's rock and disco songs by modern artists.