Revel Performa 3

My last thread on this topic ended up under music somehow, but anyway has anyone actually heard these ? The promotional video on Revels web page looks very promising. They are coming out next month, Thanks, Christopher
chrissain
I have yo go back and retract part of my statement on the f-206 being a bit better then the f-208 I found out the 208 I heard only had 75 hours on it,and truthfully they take so full 400 hours to get the low frequency drivers to relax this includes to the mids to a lesser extent.the 208 Xover slightly different then the 206
And bigger drivers has noticeable more mid Bass which I like more prat,this being so gives the impression of better detail.i have since bought
The 208. For a med room say 12x14-16the f-206 is very good just keep it around 2 ft or less to the corner boundries.Anthony at Perotta consultants
Has a nice demo pair in a nice gloss black ,you can probably get a good deal on .these Loudspeakers are excellent top to bottom and probably the most extensive - expensive test facility in the world,that should tell you something about the R&D that went into them .my uncleis In pro audio design and is good friends with Kevin V,they went to Worcester Polytech
Together ,from counterpoint,to Snell to a Revel one smart guy.
I wonder how good the F208s are with large orchestra classical works. Anyone?
The Usher price range is "tuned" to the US market. The BE-718 for examplr is $3000 in the US and $1300 in Taiwan. The dmd driver is also $800 in thr US market but only $199 in Taiwan. In other words Usher has mastered the art of the sighted audiophile.
The Usher price range is "tuned" to the US market. The BE-718 for examplr is $3000 in the US and $1300 in Taiwan. The dmd driver is also $800 in thr US market but only $199 in Taiwan. In other words Usher has mastered the art of the sighted audiophile.