Revel Performa 3

My last thread on this topic ended up under music somehow, but anyway has anyone actually heard these ? The promotional video on Revels web page looks very promising. They are coming out next month, Thanks, Christopher
chrissain
Not to hijack, but definitely get the Revels. The Ushers have nice looks, better low bass detail and higher sensitivity in their favor, while the Revel's are better on everything else including build and parts quality, vastly superior design and engineering, lower distortion and better off axis FR that you can hear, and overall better value for the money. And the Revel even has a REAL beryllium tweeter. ;) It's hard to believe they cost the same.
It's hard to believe that they cost the same, but then when you compare the Revels to most speakers 2 or 3 times their it's hard to believe that are not LOWER in price than the Revels. A bargain in sound, build quality, engineering, they just don't have the made up stories and uniqueness of some of the boutique speakers.

A gift to music lovers, that's how I view the better Revel models.
Yep, thanks. Should have said this earlier but I am getting both in the used market and though the Ushers I am getting are a little older, they are half the cost. I guess though I am still inclined towards the Revels. The other thing against Ushers is their massive size. Thanks.. don't want to hijack
I have read a thread on Audiokarma where someone compared the f52 to the new 208 and found the f52 more refined sounding with better soundstage depth. This is worrying to me as own the f32s and the new 208s should be better in every way or whats the point ? Most of what I have read seems very positive, and I know I will have to listen for myself, but is there anyone else that have had actual side by side comparisons between the older and newer models ?
I have also read that the f208 is by far the best under 10,000 dollar speaker Revel has ever made, and I hope this is the case.