Revel Performa 3

My last thread on this topic ended up under music somehow, but anyway has anyone actually heard these ? The promotional video on Revels web page looks very promising. They are coming out next month, Thanks, Christopher
chrissain
F308 is cancelled, per Revel. It cost too much for a small improvement over F208.
Richidoo,I am evaluating Revel Salons vs. Usher Be 20s. Would really appreciate your thoughts, especially on mid range dynamics and overall musicality
The Usher is a respectable, honest speaker. However, musicality (which to me means real-sounding tonal balance and low distortion) is better on the Revels and mid-range dynamics are really good for a non-horn speaker. I would take the Revel any day. Pure class in sound.
Not to hijack, but definitely get the Revels. The Ushers have nice looks, better low bass detail and higher sensitivity in their favor, while the Revel's are better on everything else including build and parts quality, vastly superior design and engineering, lower distortion and better off axis FR that you can hear, and overall better value for the money. And the Revel even has a REAL beryllium tweeter. ;) It's hard to believe they cost the same.