Cocktail Audio's New and latest X50pro Audiophile Music Streamer/server...Any Love?

So, I have been searching for the holy grail of music streamers from some time now. I have had several oppo blu-rays being used as streamers, their Senica, the Mytek Manhattan II, Metrum Acoustics Ambre, and the Lyngdorf TDAI-3400. All sounded pretty good for their respected price range, the Ambre sounded best. But, I was never totally happy with the features, etc of all these. Then I came across the newly released Cocktail Audio X50Pro, their new flagship audiophile streamer. It’s so new that there aren’t any reviews out there. It was the 1st streamer to check all my boxes of what I wanted in a streamer (except for one).  This has every digital output including three, yes three I2S outputs, 2 bays for hard drives, 7” screen and an HDMI output to also see on your big screen, CD ripper built in, works with Tidel, Roon, and just about every music streaming service, can be controlled with phone apps, even has digital inputs to rip your vinyl to the internal drives if installed. It uses dual 82 femto seconds Crystek CCHD-575 Ultra-low Phase Oscillators, completely encased in aluminum power supply, It has WIFI and Ethernet, build quality is great, and has great looks to boot. So, I guess my question is there anyone out there have any experience with this music streamer? I received mine about a week ago and so far, so good. The sound quality is excellent, but wonder how it would compare to the Auralic Aries G2, or the Aurender N10 that I have not yet tried? I would love to hear feedback from any other users out there. Oh, and as I mentioned, there is only one thing this did not check off my want list, I would have liked to see a HDMI input for SACD use and support.

ron1264
Not every asian made product is Chinese.

Novatron (Coctail Audio) is South Korean company. They are building quality gear for almost 20yrs. Mechanically and sonically these products are superior, recognized and well received in Asia and Europe.
Indeed, the software department either outsources work or has poor non well defined quality standard.

Just received an X45pro. So far it’s excellent using the Music X Neo app made life much easier. Have not tried phono stage. Or ripping. Roon on Tidal or Qobuz vs native to the X there are sonic differences. Can’t say one is better than the other. CD is ok not as good as my Sparkler but I don’t listen to many CD’s now. FM is good demands better antenna. Internet radio is excellent. Build quality is first rate. Remote a bit cumbersome. Screen is great. Compared to my Mytek Manhattan II it’s softer and less digital. But tone is excellent. Fatigue free an advantage for digital let’s face it.