Looking for wider soundstage

My system consists of:

parasound a21+ amp for LF

rogue st 100 dark for HF

Aurender  n10

schiit Yggy dac

don sachs 2 preamp

legacy signature se speakers 

Looking for wider soundstage  room is not treated but it’s not bad and I have moved speakers around  Thanks for any advice  I have believed my amps could be better but not sure  thanks in advance 

backdoor

@tweak1 , While dipoles do solve some room issues as dynamic speaker they cause more trouble than good. Dipoles need to be tall panels either planar magnetics or electrostatic. The point is that you need the speaker to radiate in the same pattern throughout the frequency range or you get into all sorts of amplitude variations with distance. 

@backdoor , for dynamic loudspeakers worth the money I suggest Sonus Faber. 

Mijostyn thanks for heads up. Would those be better than my Legacy?  Seems they would be more like the Legacy than different. 

@mijostyn

+1

I spent nearly forty years pursuing planar speakers. I loved the ethereal sound… but the power requirements and shortcomings in other aspects made me change directions. I listened to a lot of really amazing speakers, each with great characteristics… Wilson, Magico, B&W…. But Sonus Faber had an incredibly real organic sound to them.

I am now on my third pair of Sonus Faber… upgrading twice. I can’t even begin to explain you how happy I am with them. In particular, when paired with Audio Research equipment. The sound is so seductive, I could care less about more detail… although my system is incredibly detailed… it has such an emotional connection, it is hard to imagine a better system. Ever though I have heard systems of much greater cost, with greater imaging and slam.