What are we objectivists missing?

I have been following (with much amusement) various threads about cables and tweaks where some claim "game changing improvements" and other claim "no difference".  My take is that if you can hear a difference, there must be some difference.  If a device or cable or whatever measures exactly the same it should sound exactly the same.  So what are your opinions on what those differences might be and what are we NOT measuring that would define those differences?

jtucker

No one need a blind test....

it is a tool useless for casual listener like you and me...

Interesting when organized...

But i never needed blind test to set and tune my room ...

Those who claim the opposite dont know acoustic, where blind test is only a necessary  protocol in some psycho-acoustic experiment...

Nobody ask his acoustician to pass a blind test before giving him money....

"if you can hear a difference, there must be some difference"

The above statement misses one crucial point.  It is the difference between what you ACTUALLY hear and what you THINK you hear.  99% of the audiophile world falls into the latter category.  As for the the other 1%, those descended from the monsters from the movie "A Quiet Place" :-)

🙄🙄🙄. The usual rhetoric. This one is even funnier, as usual on his posts. He quantifies the number of deluded audiophiles at 99%. 🙄🙄🤦‍♂️. Yeah, we are all hallucinating 

Where am i with my tuning acoustic method using my ears?

In the hallucinated crowd...

😁😊

Obviously. Unless you can “prove” it what you hear by either 1) measurements, or 2) third party independent panel certified blind test. Preferably both! Otherwise what you “claim” is null and avoid. You should not post such thing in the internet 😉