Homage to those who are pleased with your audio rig

HOMAGE TO ALL WHO ARE PLEASED WITH YOUR AUDIO RIG- ENJOY THE MUSIC!

I am now pleased with my two audio systems. I am enjoying the music. Both are, by most measures, humble audio rigs but.... I am enjoying the music.

It’s all tubes and digital in one system and SS and digital in the other, have not gotten back into albums. Parasound Amp, Schiit Preamp, Schiit DAC, Sony CD player, Bluesound Node 2, Vandersteen speakers with Rythmik Subwoofer one rig, Line Magnetic integrated tube amp, Rega CD player, Schiit DAC, Bluesound Vault and Tekton Double Impack SE speakers in rig 2.

Please tell us all, how did you get there? Are you still working at it? Care to tell us what equipment your using? Simple rig? Are you enjoying the music?

128x1282psyop
Post removed 

The great thing about small room you can hear things that a bigger room would eat up.Im content for now...Im getting some great imaging and nice timber correct imaging from i have to say occ cabling.My system isnt mega $ but it is descent quality and live with what happening.Was PM'ing a possible cable purchase this morning...sold when i got done talking to him...good!.

I am so pleased with my current kit that I believe I have reached my end-game system. I’d never thought this before, no matter how satisfied I was. This is the first time ever, regardless of how thrilled I was about my system, that I’ve stopped pursuing other gear, even casually. I’d rather spend time listening than dreaming of other gear. My current speakers are open baffle with a horn, an amplifier delivering only 4.3 watts, and it is heaven for me. I lucked out finding the speakers for sale used locally, and on a whim contacted the manufacturer of the amp fortunately to be offered a demo unit at great discount (which was all I could afford).

Consonance Opera Audio Reference 2.2 (CD player, upgraded), Mapletree Audio 2A/SE (preamp, 6SN7 NOS tubes, Black Gate caps), Whammerdyne DGA-1 (stereo amp, 2A3 NOS tubes, wider band trannys), Pure Audio Project Trio15 Horn1 (Verastarr Illusion JR Series Copper Foil cabling).

Thanks for asking!

@rockadanny 

Beautiful equipment and listening space. You have put a lot of time and energy into both. Congradulations.

i love my main hifi, it brings me joy every night. i am still interested in other equipment but most of it is out of reach and will be for the forseeable future, so i don't worry about it, and am perfectly content to admire all the beautiful looking rooms and systems on here from afar