Best CD player money can buy ? MBL, Nagra, Naim?

I onws a CDSE se and DC2 se, but I as I don´t have not one SACD disc, I want to buy one only CD player, I has heard Naim 555, very very good, also the same for MBL, but not heard new Nagra, and it seems that the Reimyo is not made more. I will be pleased to know which are your options if money is not object. Also I heard tha Horch from Germany is very good, but it´s imposible to hear. Thanks
newly
Reimyo cdp 777 the (realy) best ever made, 10 levels better in my system then my last cd player the Krell 25sc.
I've heard a number of very good players, though not in side-by-side comparisons. I know it is not a one-box player, but the Audionote (uk) DAC-5 Signature combined with a good transport is a definite contender --beautifully musical, relaxed and natural, without being sluggish or inarticulate.

I've heard the Reimyo and really like its delicate, open and airy top end. If it has any fault, it would be that it lacks a bit of weight and impression of a completely solid image (the same impression I get with some SACDs).

The Naim CDP555 provides the kind of solid, grounded feel to the image that I like. Vocalists and solo instruments sound real and present -- grounded in a specific point in space both side-to-side and fore and aft. I have the opportunity to get this player as a relatively cheap upgrade to the CDS3 I own, so I am doing just that. However, I should say that it really offers a relatively subtle improvement to the sound of a CDS3. The CDS3, while not a "bargain," is, to me, quite an improvement over the rest of the Naim line -- so much less mechanical sounding.

Good luck in your search.
Try auditioning the new Spectral launched at CES. I has no SACD playback and is designed solely for Red Book CD and HDCD in mind. Apparently it will list for a cool US$17-18K and was recommended by Robert Harley from TAS too. Most importantly you mustbe able to audition it.
Good Luck!

Oracle 2000 transport and Accustic Arts dac MK4 with Stealth Sextet digital AES connection between the two, absolutely amazing.