Audio Aero Prestige new trans cannot read cd/sac

My Prestige, equipped with the new Sony transport, has problem in reading CD/SACD. The player simply stops reading, lies quietly, plays no music for a few seconds before it and music resume.

Do any Prestige owner have the same experience as I do?

Thanks.
cattie
In my experience the Prestige is very critical of clean discs, no marks,scratches, or other issues.The Transport Laser is extremely sensitive.Also don't forget to remove the disc when not playing.The transport will keep running and the laser will remain active (engaged ).
Hope this helps.
I said it before, and Saxman said it again: Call Globe.

Great people.

(They have to be, sometimes some of the stuff coming from France is....moody.

ps. I love my Capitole Mark II and would not consider any trades... after having it de-bugged by the great team at Globe.
I upgraded to the new transport 1 month ago. Although the new transport was a big improvement over the old philips one, i also faced the same problem as Cattie faced. It stopped playing during listening one of my favorite cd (it is not sacd), even old transport did not have any difficulty of reading this disc (Art of Cecilia Bartoli). Then i turned off the player thanon, repeated the same track, it read w/o difficulty. Second issue was a electronic buzz or click in some tracks of some specific sacds. In Terry Sutton's sacd, in some tracks it was obvious. Then i took back the player to my dealer, replaced it with another new transport. After this change, i never faced a problem with my existing cd and sacd discs, however 1-2 sacds create the same click problem. So it can not be a particular issue related to the transport. We also tested these tracks with Esoteric combo, we did not hear these clicks.
Anyway, with the exception of only 2 sacds in my collection, it reads all of my cds and sacds perfect. The sound is excellent. To me, it is the best one box player. The tonal balance, musical integrity is so good that it can challange many more expensive reference dac+transport combos. We tested it against 4 times the cost Esoteric D-03 P-03 and seperate clock combo at my dealer. It took more than 1 hour and many repeats of same tracks to get the decision of which is better. Yes, i should admit that Esoteric combo had an edge in dynamic range, attacks, details, in terms of soundstage Esoteric had the images more defined, however Prestige had an edge in terms of depth. Do i change my Prestige for Esoteric combo? 4 times the cost? No way!
By the way, is there anyone who uses its Prestige with a seperate preamp can simply comment on sonic differences of using the unit with and without seperate preamp. I tried ARC Ref-2mkii but could not get anything special. For a very short period of time i borrowed ARC Ref-3 from one of my friends, the dynamic range and extreme frequencies were more defined but since i did not get enough time to have better judgement i cant comment overall. Any feedback welcome.