first US review 432 evo music server

We finally got our first US review.

It is nice to know that others can also verify how good these servers sound

432 EVO High End Reference Music Server - Positive Feedback (positive-feedback.com)

Concluding Remarks

The 432 EVO High End Music Server is a remarkable player, making good on its promise to deliver a warmer, more pleasant listening experience via its 432 Hz tuning. It definitely takes the edge off digital files and, if you’re jonesing for vinyl playback but don’t have the bucks or inclination to purchase a good one (or a decent cartridge and phono stage preamplifier, for that matter), this might be the way to go; you get the convenience of digital with a lion’s share of vinyl’s warmth. Moreover, if you prefer your downloads, ripped files and streaming served straight up, you can do that, as well; with a click of a setting, you can listen in 440 Hz. But, wait, there’s more! You can also rip CDs via its built-in ripper. There’s also the upsampling options, but that does not appeal to me, so I didn’t bother and, hence, cannot comment on that.

Either way, the 432 EVO High End Music Server is a great value; teamed-up with the likes of the Schiit Audio Yggdrasil OG DAC, Pass Labs amplification, Straight Wire cabling, Usher Audio Mini Dancer 2 tower speakers, and a good acoustical space, it delivers a musical experience that entreats you to listen to just one more song, again and again! Bottom line, it gets my thumbs up.

Thanks juan for the great review!

Dave and troy

Audio intellect NJ

Us importers 432Evo music servers

128x128audiotroy

This 432 Hz tuning stuff is about the most idiotic thing I have ever read in audio. Anyone selling this nonsense should be avoided IMO.

The reviewer drank the Cool-Aid.  They usually do!

Post removed 

This is a great forum to learn about new gear. In many instances, the dealers get the gear and can share their thoughts and descriptions on its performance before any reviewer gets a hold of it. This is especially true for manufactures that don’t have a major presence advertising in the audio magazines. 

Dave (audiotroy), I think a year or so ago you were high on the innous music server.  Is this 432 server better than the innuous.