Monster Cable

Hello all.

Anyone using/tried/heard/prefer Monster's Sigma line of speaker cables and interconnects.
I would like to hear some of your opinions, comparisons, complaints, accolades, etc.

In specific, I'm talking between Monster's original Sigma ME2 compared to the newer Retrio Gold.

Thank you in advance.
128x128joysjane
Sorry about that.

I'm hoping this is a better link to the Monster Sigma archive results.

Monster Retro Sigma search results

If this link doesn't work the search in the forum archives I did was Monster Sigma and selected Match All Words from the drop down menu.
Hey Jedinite24,

Thanks for the input.
I have checked out those posts but weren't quite what I was looking for.

I would like hear about any differences between the Sigma Retro's & the original Sigma ME2's.
If anyone has had the opportunity to have listened to both.

Have had the original Sigma's for quite some time. Was just wondering if the Retro's were different in some way. Better. Worse. Same Same?

Have had Kimber, Analysis Plus, Cardas and some others, can't recall right now at my age, but kept going back to my original Sigma interconnects and speaker cables.
Maybe they're just so well broken in, over 10+ yrs., and I'm used to their sound???

Thank you...

I have a 1 meter pair of m1000 interconnects (circa late eighteies early nineties) and the best way to describe their "sound" would be to listen to" Diane Schuur and the Count Basie Orchestra" GRP RECORDS. Although live, it will give you a rough idea to their "sound". I'll let you be the judge.