Why do Harbeth speakers have such a cult following

Let me start by saying I'm not here to bash Harbeth speakers.I have actually listened to 3 different pairs before I bought my current speakers.I thought they sounded good but I don't understand all the hype around them.They seem to have a cult following like Linn and Naim. What is creating the cult following among Harbeth speakers?
taters
Are you guys referring to Vapor Audio when you mention "certain speaker builder"? Vapor and EA's MMMicro Ones are on my future audition list.
I had the 5's for a while and then went to the 40.1's. I thought they were excellent speakers but in my room you had to pull them out from the back wall a great deal to make them sound right. My room was just not suited for these speakers and even with accoustic treatments it was hard to get away from the boomy base.
Milpai. I can say no more.

-Many of us hope that a certain speaker builder overcomes his business model and is wildly successful

-Many of us also hope that threads with 666 plus posts are a thing of the past.
Anyone heard the 30.1 ?
How is the resolution and detail (say, compared to the SHL5s,
or just in general)? Thanks.
I've discovered through alot of listening, that Harbeths just sound very natural and involving with great dynamics and soundstage. In my case with an LFD integrated, I chose the C7ES3, but it could have been a 5 or another model too. They just sound right to me.