Quad ESL service, Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited ?

Hello,
      My Quad ESL 63 US Monitors are finally needing help after 28 years of good service. Has anybody worked with Electrostatic Solutions or Quads Unlimited ? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
                      Regards, Mike
lanceman1

I want to send a follow up about my experience with Kent at " Electrostatic Solutions" .  A fellow member sent me an e-mail asking if I had ever gotten around to having my Quad ESL63 US Monitors rebuilt. Below is the e-mail I sent him regarding my speakers and the awesome service Kent provided me. I am totally happy and would not hesitate to do business with him again.

"Yes I had my speakers rebuilt. Kent is awesome. I was nervous as hell about shipping and had my younger brother actually deliver them to him while he was in the area visiting friends. I live in Central Washington. Kent shipped them back, no need to worry about that. Once you see how he does it ( I had the original boxes) there was nothing to worry about. Speakers sound fantastic. I will definitely have him do more work. He is very meticulous. I have been meaning to write a follow up but have been too busy which I feel guilty about as anyone who delivers this kind of service needs to be recognized. Kent is a stand up guy, no doubt about it. I am 100% satisfied and would do it again in a heartbeat."

Thanks for all the help along the way , I appreciate the input I received.

Best Regards, Mike

Post removed 

Like tcscata, I live close to Orlando and was able to go to PK’s shop.  I had speakers completely restored over the course of part of 2018 and into 2019 as one needed some additional work.  I’ve read all of the comments and what I can tell you is that I had to stay on top of him the entire time with multiple trips to his shop.  He is not a bad guy, in fact he strikes me as a good hearted guy, but he has health issues in my opinion and pretty serious memory issues.  To the comment by another poster where he says he doesn’t do computers, I can validate that he doesn’t.  I know that sounds crazy but he doesn’t…I’ve seen how he interacts with technology, or absence of.  He does however know quads.  And he did a terrific job with my speakers.  But it was painful, and I am relatively local.  If you can get in front of him that helps a lot.  Of course that is very challenging for those who are a great distance away.  I am about two hours away and had to make about 5 trips.  

@audio717 

???
There was a previous thread where the group apparently thought that Wayne Picquet was dead. . . he was apparently being sued by various parties for failure to deliver, and one guy said that he had died.  Regardless, I live about one hour from Orlando, and I was supposed to meet Mr Picquet at his shop, and the day of the meeting he never called to verify appointment location, and didn't answer my calls. . . it's all for the better, as I now own Sound Lab electrostatic speakers, which are worlds better than QUAD...