What is new with the Memory Player?

I have read that this player is the next great source at the online mags. Have others heard this player and is it currently being sold? What are the impressions of those who have heard this machine? Any information would be nice since I have read almost nothing other than what is contained in the magazines. Bob
128x128baranyi
"With Fios, Satellite TV, and other such services high speed down loads of content is the future."

Audiooracle-

If this is the future, how is the MP's "ace in the hole"
featue, RUR, going to be of any benefit?

Kana you are right on that one. The Memory Player was envisioned for the person who already has thousands of CDs.

Down loadable music in most cases is already corrupted, so buy your CD's now or forever hold your piece!
There are many small recording companies that are getting ready to start putting full rez files online. You already have Music Giants and Linn Records doing it. Also don't forget High Definition Tape Transfers. We are truely entering into a world with no more limitations when it comes to music playback. I have been waiting on this for so long!
As of 2005 Accustic Arts of Germany claimed the first 32bit/384khz oversampling DAC and they now are claiming 66 bit technology.So what is all the fuss over bit count- it's the sound stupid. I don't sell Memory Players- but the MP with DAC is the best digital I have heard and by a long shot- exceeding my former personal references- dCS and EMM labs and by a significant margin, and just last week besting a local high-end dealers personal home 43K Zanden Transport/DAC combo.
Audio_tweakers,
Have you heard the Accustic Arts Dac Mk IV? if so, what is it about the MP (and what DAC was connected) that beat it? Thx
Ted