Ridiculous sale

Somebody is selling a Decware that sells at 2600 $ direct from the manufacturer for 4500 $ citing tha t you can pay that if you want to wait a year. This is a disgrace in Audiogon. Also TMR sales require you to go to their website and look for the product for information. Unfortunately the hobbiest mentality that predominated Audiogon Is being replaced by these dry, unfear actions and styles. What a shame.

alanpiga

Guess the OP is still looking.

Systems

Main System

Want to get a better match for an mc transformer with my Lyra. I currently use a Cotter Mk2L. Or a very good phono preamplifier, my system plays small jazz bands ok but some othr music not so good

"Somebody is selling a Decware that sells at 2600 $ direct from the manufacturer for 4500 $ "

what a scumbag

there someone on the auction site seling a used ava ultravalve for $3k ($900-1200 used in tip top shape, $1999 new) claimin "collectors price." 

I also have a Mk2L.It was not a good match with my Lyra. I do not have the Lyra any more but I bet anY good flexible phono pre will do. I have a Zesto Andros, it has flexible loading and gain. It sounds good, too.

Yeah nobody likes being on the wrong side of supply and demand, basically because they wish they were on the right side...

Isn't most of the retail market overpriced?  It's whatever the consumer is willing to pay.  You have the choice to buy or not to buy.