Ridiculous sale

Somebody is selling a Decware that sells at 2600 $ direct from the manufacturer for 4500 $ citing tha t you can pay that if you want to wait a year. This is a disgrace in Audiogon. Also TMR sales require you to go to their website and look for the product for information. Unfortunately the hobbiest mentality that predominated Audiogon Is being replaced by these dry, unfear actions and styles. What a shame.

alanpiga

I've long wondered why Decware doesn't increase production capacity. They are reasonably priced so limiting supply to price gouge doesn't seem motive. I can only think he likes small operation to keep family like atmosphere. I've been tempted to purchase, but long wait list deters.

$1900 for jumping wait list, if someone sees value in that pretty desperate, present amp must be pretty bad. Probably better value with another used amp at that price.

@sns they maybe quite happy with their business model. They are living a comfortable lifestyle, order book is full, no headaches that go with expansion.

They maybe what I call Lifestyle owner’s and are content.

If somebody feels the amp is worth that much to them and they don't want to wait a year, seems perfectly reasonable to me...