Linlai E 6sn7 tubes

I just placed an order for a pair of these for my Aric Audio Motherlode II.  I’ve been chatting with a fellow that runs the E 6sn7 in his Don Sachs pre. He loves them, He says they make his NOS tubes sound thin and lifeless.  
    It will be a couple weeks until I receive them,and I was curious if anyone out in Agon land has tried these,and what are your impressions?   
Thanks in advance,

Ray

128x128rocray

Just contacted Viva Tubes & they informed me that, the 4 tubes I ordered will be individually boxed w/its test data. If anyone is curious. 

I should be getting my credit from them for my returned tubes any day now. Good specs, but noisy. That is why I paid a premium for Grant Fidelity tubes as they actually listen to them with headphones to weed out the noisier of the quietist tubes. Based on Jayc's recommendation, I ordered the globes.

Let's hope your system still withstands those noisy tubes - ha! 🎧🎵🔊

Since you had no issue with my China sourced tubes, you should be golden.

“Just contacted Viva Tubes & they informed me that, the 4 tubes I ordered will be individually boxed w/its test data. If anyone is curious.”

Does Viva tubes include test data for all tubes they mail out? I don’t recall if I had test data verified by any previous orders with Viva. The website says they do testing to within 5% of each tube pair. Seems reasonable. 

Which series of the 6SN7 did you order, E-6SN7 globe or regular 6SN7? 

Well,I just pulled a BONE HEAD move and cooked a tube. I just ordered another pair.  I turned the system off to pull a tube for measurements, and like an idiot,instead of just leaving the room for a few minutes, I put said tube back in a little too quickly,and turned everything back on.  I am not very happy with myself.