Buyers Beware Avoid Shawser61 Possibly Fraud

Ok! I bought a Denon DCD-S1 player from Shawser61 on Dec 20th. He hasn't shipped the player and no tracking uploaded by Dec 31st. He also stops responding to queries on Audiogon.

It's possible this seller is fraudulent in nature and a scam / con artist. I have contacted PayPal about this seller also.

Whomever thinking of dealing with him, exercise extreme caution.

Audiogon now blocks the seller information and you don't know where they live, their contact number and their direct email address. Pay Now button will take to PayPal website direct and all the seller information is hidden from buyer.
james_moe
If you used paypal and a credit card, paypal pays back the buyer (as long as you win the case or get your CC company to issue a chargeback) then goes after the seller to recover their costs. Best of luck.
Hello, James! Have you any news about your purchase? Maybe it will be good news...
Hello! I heard nothing from the seller "shawser61". There is no email, no message posted to the Agon transaction page, and no reply to paypal case.

It makes me wonder did you get your item?

I don't hold my breath to hear any good news from the seller. I don't think any good news will be heard from this seller and it is my understanding that he might have scammed over 10K worth of stuff on Agon.

He may be desperate when he accepted paypal knowing that they will go after him one day.

Cheers!
James
Hello, James! There is no message and no reply to paypal case from seller too. I'm write to Audiogon support about this case. Perhaps it will not be superfluous. What do you think, how long Paypal can decide when to return the money?
Alex.
Wr. Sorry! I am not sure exactly how long paypal takes but I think it usually takes 30 days or longer.